Thursday, January 16, 2014

Hi bloggers!
Happy New Year!  
I am really looking forward to 2014!  
Nick and I are training for a half marathon. 
We are running the Messina Hof Half in Bryan, Tx
You can register here.
This is my first half, but I am really excited about it!  
We are already in week 2 of training!
I will post more about that as the time goes by. 
I just wanted to check in and wish everyone a happy new year!  
Follow me on instagram for lot of fitness inspiration!  
Have ya'll checked out Muffin Topless?
I am going to begin her Fit Body Program Monday!  
I will be posting daily workouts, recipes, and inspiration!
Please do it with me!!  
It cost about $10 and I would love to hear from ya'll and see all of your great results!  
Choose Today people!
Follow me on Instagram!!

No comments:

Post a Comment