Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weekend challenge!

Hi all my bloggers out there! I've been trying to find a good fitness blog out there, and I really haven't found anything I love. Here is my idea of one! On here you are likely to find... new recipes, workouts, inspiration, classes I teach, and lots of other healthy stuff! Please email me or comment on anything you would like to see on here! I think it is important that you set goals in workout or have a reward program. I like to put a star on my calendar when I workout or eat reasonably healthy for a whole day. I aim for about 5 per week. Lets try and cut out fast food this weekend. Make it a little challenge! Lets start today! I will make a trip to the grocery store in the afternoon. Share some of your easy healthy meals!

Here is a website that has fun lunch ideas! I'll be working all weekend, so I'm going to need all the help I can get!

tata for now!




No comments:

Post a Comment