Monday, August 27, 2012

Weekend Wrap up

Hello Bloggers!
How was your weekend?  
My 10K went pretty good!  I made it in 59 minutes, and I finished before my boyfriend :) 
I had such a great time!  It's a really good feeling waking up at the butt crack of dawn and knocking out 6 miles.. 
But don't worry, I def made up for the calories lost! 
Here's a snap of after the race


We were VERY tired.. I def recommend a good nights rest before a race.. we were just having too much fun.
Oh and look at these awesome new jeans I bought this weekend!  
The dressing room attendant INSISTED that my size 4 was too baggy, so I gladly bought the size 2..
Its my first pair of COLORED jeans! 

$49.50 @ Express..  And I had a $50 coupon, so they were basically free.
So hurry over! 
That's all you get.. lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment