Monday, February 10, 2014

Meal Prep!

Hey bloggers!  
I hope all of your new years resolutions and goals are going well! 
If not, don't lose hope!  There is always today! 
One of my goals was to do more meal prepping.
I actually love it! 
It is saving me a ton of money, cause I actually cook up the food the day I buy it!  
Here is what was on the menu for last week..

Ground Turkey
Sauteed Collard Greens
Sweet Potato
Grilled Chicken
Salad
Steamed Green Beans
Quino
For snacks, I made containers with turkey meat, hummus, and veggies.
I also cut up fruit!

I made a snack draw filled with organic cereal bars, yogurt, and string cheese as well.  
It is easy for me since I work nights.  

I will be doing my meal prep for this week tomorrow so stay posted!!  Heres the grocery list if you are interested in joining me! 

Broccoli
Spinach
Mushrooms
Brussel Sprouts
Eggplant
Lime
Onion
Sweet Potato
Fruit
Rosemary
35 oz can San Marzo Tomatoes
Garlic
Eggs
Chicken Thighs
Ground Turkey
Water
Brown Rice
Quino



No comments:

Post a Comment