Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Colorado Trip!

Hi Ya'll! 
Just getting back from my Colorado trip!  


Oh what fun!!!!
I'm not going to lie.... my first type down the slope took over an hour..
... and about 45 falls.. 

Nick wanted to make sure he got a pic BEFORE I started skiing.. good idea!!


Look how puffy! 
Its hard to tell peoples weight out there with all those layers! 
The food was GREAT!!
and the people were all so nice! 

We stayed in Copper Mountain.. which is in Summit County
Everything was so beautiful!!!! 

The third day Nick and I went tubing!  


so much fun, but a workout let me tell ya.. 

Coming back to Houston was kind of depressing.. and humid and HOT! 
So another bucket list item crossed off! 
Go snow skiing
yayyy!
Our next trip: Rugby game is Oklahoma City!
I'm hoping this will inspire some of you to get out there and travel somewhere you've always dreamed up!  

No comments:

Post a Comment